INVERMERE PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC OFFERS IN-PERSON AND ONLINE VIDEO APPOINTMENTS
Assessment, Diagnosis & Treatment
A doctor’s referral is not necessary to access physiotherapy treatment at our clinic.
At Invermere Physiotherapy, we hear your story and take a detailed history. We create an individualized treatment plan aimed at achieving the functional goals we set together.
We make sure our patients play an active role in their recovery so they can remain pain-free once treatment ends.
- Hands on Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue mobilisations
- Joint mobilisations and manipulations
- Individualized Exercise Plans
- Functional Dry Needling
- Mechanical Traction
- Electrotherapeutic modalities
- Pelvic Health
- Custom Orthotics
- Custom Braces
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation Protocols
- Running and Gait Assessment
- Vestibular Rehab
- Head Injuries, Concussion and Post Concussion Management
-Private Initial Assessments and Follow Up Appointments
- ICBC, motor vehicle accident claims
- Part of the WorkSafeBC Provider Network
- Direct billing through Pacific Blue Cross
- Direct billing through Veterans Affairs
- Most extended health plans do cover physiotherapy services, check your plan for details.
- Medical Services Plan (MSP) supplementary health care benefits are available if eligible and registered in British Columbia.
Who We Are
Our team of qualified and experienced physiotherapists have been helping patients in Invermere and the Columbia Valley regain their health and wellness since 1995. We use scientifically validated and evidence-based treatments to solve our patients' health problems.
Our aim is that you leave our clinic with improved mobility and strength, and reduced pain or discomfort. We care about your health and can provide a wide range of therapies and services to help you.
Excellence, trust and compassion are core values for us. We want you to feel comfortable, welcome and relaxed in our clinic.