INVERMERE PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC IS OPEN TO IN-PERSON AND ONLINE VIDEO APPOINTMENTS
Please review our Covid-19 Safety Plan prior to your in-person appointment.
ASSESSMENT, DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT
You can self refer to physiotherapy and do not require a doctors note to make an appointment.
At Invermere Physiotherapy, we hear your story and take a detailed history. We create an individualized treatment plan aimed at achieving the functional goals we set together.
We make sure our patients play an active role in their recovery so they can remain pain-free once treatment ends.
- Hands on Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue mobilisations
- Joint mobilisations and manipulations
- Individualized Exercise Plans
- Functional Dry Needling
- Mechanical Traction
- Electrotherapeutic modalities
- Pelvic Health
- Custom Orthotics
- Custom Braces
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation Protocols
-Private Initial Assessments and Follow Up Appointments
- ICBC, motor vehicle accident claims
- Work Safe BC claims for work related injuries
- We work together with the Ministry of Child and Family Development to help children with extended health needs.
- MSP discounted rates for up to 10 visits/year
- Direct billing through Pacific Blue Cross
- Direct billing through Veterans Affairs
- Most extended health plans do cover physiotherapy services, check your plan for details.
Who We Are
Our team of qualified and experienced physiotherapists have been helping patients in Invermere and the Columbia Valley regain their health and wellness since 1995. We use scientifically validated and evidence-based treatments to solve our patients' health problems.
Our aim is that you leave our clinic with improved mobility and strength, and reduced pain or discomfort. We care about your health and can provide a wide range of therapies and services to help you.
Excellence, trust and compassion are core values for us. We want you to feel comfortable, welcome and relaxed in our clinic.
417 10th Avenue
Invermere, BC, V0A1K0
Phone 250 342 0415
Fax 250 342 0403