WELCOME TO OUR CLINIC
How we are keeping you safe and protecting our community
- Observing Physical Distancing Guidelines where possible and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Reducing the number of therapists working at one time, thus limiting the number of people in the clinic.
- Staggered appointment start times to avoid unnecessary patient interactions.
- Continuing our thorough cleaning procedures with approved cleaners.
- Screening all staff and clients for symptoms of Covid-19.
- Online booking and contactless payment are available.
- Continuing to offer Online Video Appointments.
What to expect at your in person appointment
- To improve flow through the clinic, the south door will be exit only. The clinic can be accessed through the Chisel Peak Building. Either from the front door on 10th street or through the glass doors on the east side.
- Arrive on time, we are trying to minimize the use of the waiting area.
- Please wear a cloth face covering if you have one available.
- If you do not have a mask one will be provided.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Pass a Covid-19 screen.
- Work hard together with your physiotherapist 🙂